- A summer vacation is the best opportunity to relax and unwind after a busy year of work. However, you can also fill your free time with a productive activities and enrich yourself linguistically!
- Summer courses are organized in July, August and September.
- Summer courses are considered suitable for people for those who have a very limited amount of time for learning Polish or want to learn Polish very quickly.
- In one month’s time you can do a curriculum that normally takes even one year.
- Summer course consists of 40, 60 or 80 classes. Classes take place every day 2x 45min. or 4x 45min. (one class = 45 min).
- Course type: for individuals, duets and small groups at all levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2.
- Our programme is designed to cater for a variety of age groups, needs, and interests.
- Apart from the classes, we encourage you to participate in our rich touristic and cultural programme, depending on your personal preference. A great deal of practical exercises and sightseeing of the beautiful town of Wrocław will make it an unforgettable experience.
Courses can be held online or in the classroom between 9am – 3pm.