- Intensive courses are considered suitable for those who have a very limited
amount of time for learning Polish or want to learn Polish very quickly.
- In one month’s time you can do a curriculum that normally takes even one year.
- Intensive Course consist of 40, 60 or 80 classes. Classes take place every day
2x 45min. or 4x 45 min. (one class = 45 min).
- Course type: for individuals, duets and small groups at all levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- Our programme is designed to cater for a variety of age groups, needs, and interests.
- Apart from the classes, we encourage you to participate in our rich touristic and
cultural programme, depending on your personal preference. A great deal of practical
exercise and sightseeing in the beautiful town of Wrocław will make it an unforgettable
Courses can be held online or in the classroom between 9am – 3pm.
Psst! You can start this course at anytime.
- Courses at weekend or on holiday carry an extra charge.
- All prices are gross prices and subject to change.
- We prepare for the state certificate exams on the levels B1, B2, C1, C2.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course if there are not enough candidates. It is also possible to slightly change the course times.
- We do not provide accommodation or catering, but can advise you on this.
- Sightseeing and cultural programme at extra cost.