- The programme is designed according to the students’ individual needs.
- It is up to the student to decide about the range of subjects as well as the intensity of
- With the assistance and support of one of our highly-qualified teachers, the student
will achieve the desired level of language skills (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) in a relaxed
- Language coaching is an additional offer for those who need a particularly high level of individual support and attention for example for professional purposes or if Polish is their first foreign language.
- The curriculum of the course can be expanded by language walks (walk & talk), language workshops, movies and specialized knowledge about Polish culture and
Courses can be held online or in the classroom between 7.30am – 8pm.
- Courses at weekend or on holiday carry an extra charge.
- All prices are gross prices and subject to change.
- In the case of payment in advance, you have the opportunity to negotiate prices.
- Courses in companies and language coaching are negotiated individually.
- Suggested frequency is lessons 2 times a week, 90 minutes each session.