- Small language groups, tailor-made to fit you and your colleague’s learning needs, are
perfect for students who want to learn in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- The group course consists of 60 classes per semester (almost 4 months), with the
possibility of continuation. One class is 45 minutes. Lessons are held twice a week, each meeting is 90 minutes (2×45 min).
- Language levels: we offer all levels, for beginners as well as for proficient language users, based on the internationally recognized European Framework of Reference
for Languages (CEFR): A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
- Optional: the curriculum of the course can be expanded by language walks (walk & talk), language workshops, movies and specialized knowledge about Polish culture and history.
Courses can be held online or in the classroom between 7.30am – 8pm.
- Courses at weekend or on holiday carry an extra charge.
- All prices are gross prices and subject to change.
- In the case of payment in advance, you have the opportunity to negotiate prices.
- Courses in companies, language and cultural workshops are negotiated individually.
- Suggested frequency is lessons 2 times a week, 90 minutes each session.